CEREALOG is committed to:
Reducing our consumption
- Continuous improvements are made based on recommendations received following energy performance evaluations of our buildings.
- Virtualization of computer infrastructures for CEREALOG and our clients.
- Streamlining printing processes by using electronic communication.
- Reducing energy consumption:
– Posted instructions for improved lighting efficiency,
– Posted instructions for improved heating efficiency,
– Shared printers.
- Reductions in water consumption by using a dual-flow sanitation system.
- Efficient transportation including promotion of public and shared transport. Employee commitment to ecobehavior.
- Using mugs instead of plastic cups.
Responsible waste management
At CEREALOG, we attach great importance to regulations on technological waste products, known as WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- Free pickup of WEEE from customers, sent to an approved provider who offers: — a waste tracking slip (CERFA nº12571*01) — a recycling certificate.
- Implementation of on-site waste sorting for recycling.
- Re-use of paper printed for drafts.
- Collection of printer cartridges for the rehabilitation and reintegration association “ATMOSPH’AIRRE”.
- Collection of plastic bottle caps for the non-profit association “Les bouchons d’amour” (“Love Caps” in English).