CEREALOG joins the La Rochelle-based Biotop eco-network for the recycling of its waste
CEREALOG decided to join in 2018 as part of its sustainable development approach. 👉 The objective : to recycle all possible waste.
We made an appointment with Biotop who advised us on the materials to be recycled and the installation of a dedicated recycling area in our La Rochelle premises.
In concrete terms, thanks to Biotop and the energy of Amélie and the Système&Réseaux team, we are now recycling :
- Cerealog recycling WEEE – Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment : computers, screens, printers, etc.
- Transparent films
- But also our furniture 😉
But Biotop is also this :
The Eco-network acts as an intermediary between companies in La Rochelle, it encourages exchanges between them and with local players :
- The collection of company waste is shared.
- Exchanges and visits between members are organised, inviting dialogue.
- Training courses are offered to improve practices and acquire new skills.
- Projects for grouped purchases of energy or solarisation of buildings.
- A study is being carried out on the implementation of a system of exchange of material and human resources, called Ecocircuit.
In short, CEREALOG fully adheres to their actions and supports them 100% !
For more information, please visit the Biotop website.